Thursday, December 7, 2006

On the radio...

It was high time that I discovered this radio station witch is completely different from anything else around!

The radio station I'm talking about is Republic 100,3 fm (in Thessaloniki, Greece), but you can also listen to it via its official webpage.

The last two days I've listened to some great tunes that really make you travel! The producer that plays music around 16:00 puts some wonderful and atmospheric songs! I adored the following ones:

Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets (Seamus Haji & Paul Emmanuel Remix)
Lawrence - Along The Wire (Superpitcher Remix)

They reminded me the period when we used to listen to songs like "children", "clubbed to death", "barber's adagio for strings" etc...

If you know more of that genre please feel free to suggest some songs! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment