Thursday, December 7, 2006

A picture is worth a thousand words!

There's this saying! And I believe it is so totally true! I can't imagine myself going in places without my camera! I like very much taking photos, especially of beautiful places and landscapes! If there's something I like I can stand there for some time until I am sure that I am going to capture it the way I imagine it.

The photo in the main page is taken by me. Well the analysis is poor because I had to minimize it.

I must say my favorite themes are sunshines, the sea, clouds, the nature, and everything that has to do with Christmas!

You can see some of my pictures in http://danah.deviantart.com


I don't post often. I have so many many photos taken that I can't easily decide witch one to upload hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment