Saturday, March 17, 2007

Tracey Thorn - Out Of The Woods

Tracey Thorn has just released her first solo album!!! Great news for everyone (like myself) who adore her voice. Today I heard a song at the radio and I must say that if the album is at the same style, it will surely rock! The music resembles a lot the style of Everything But The Girl and that can only be good news! I am going to buy the album tomorrow, so I can make a more thorough review.

Tracey is good to have you back! We surely missed your excellent melodic voice!!!


Album's Tracklist:

1. Here It Comes Again
2. A-Z
3. It's All True
4. Get Around To It
5. Hands Up To The Ceiling
6. Easy
7. Falling Off A Log
8. Nowhere Near
9. Grand Canyon
10. By Picadilly Station I Sat Down And Wept
11. Raise The Roof

No comments:

Post a Comment