Monday, February 26, 2007

Everything But The Girl - Adapt or Die - Ten Years of Remixes

I could not expect this thing... not even in my wildest dreams! I've just listened to the latest album (released March 15, 2005) of my favorite dance group of the 90s and I must say that it ROCKS!!!!! It's been a long long time since I listened to these little "diamonds"! The remixes are awesome! The music of EBTG is great and lasts in time! They were and still are far ahead their time! The songs they've written still inspire people to sit down and make remixes of them. Not to mention the voice of Tracey Thorn, which is very distinctive! I adore her voice!


Here goes the tracklist:

01. Mirrorball [DJ Jazzy Jeff Sole Full Remix]
02. Before Today [Adam F Remix]
03. Missing [CL McSpadden Unrealesed Powerhouse Mix]
04. Corcovado [Ben Watt Vocal Re-Edit Mix]
05. Rollercoaster [King Britt Scuba Mix]
06. Downhill Racer [Kenny Dope Remix]
07. Single [Brad Wood Memphis Remix]
08. Walking Wounded [Dave Wallace Remix]
09. Five Fathoms [Ben Watt Edit]
10. Lullaby of Clubland [Jay 'Sinister' Sealee Remix]
11. Temperamental [Pull Timewarp Remix]
12. Blame [Fabio Remix]
13. Wrong [Todd Terry Unrealesed Freeze Mix]
14. Driving [Acoustic Mix]

No comments:

Post a Comment